SubstitutesAxitinib 5mg, Inlyta 5mg 28 Tablet
Primary Usenone info
Shipping classRoom Temperature
Medicine Overview of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet
Uses of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is used in the treatment of kidney cancer.
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet side effects
Headache, Nausea, Rash, Breathing difficulty, Joint pain, Difficulty in speaking, Decreased level of thyroid hormones, Pain in extremity, Haemorrhage, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Dry skin, Diarrhoea, High blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Cough, Taste change, Painful blisters on hands and feet, Constipation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Protein in urine
How to use TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet works
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet
Expert advice for TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have gastrointestinal infection, ulcer, or undergone gastrointestinal surgeries.
- Discontinue the use of axitinib, 24 hours prior to a scheduled surgery.
- Your blood pressure, liver function and thyroid function will be monitored before and during axitinib treatment.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Axitinib or any of its ingredients.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from bleeding problems, severe stomach pain that lasts longer, fits, changes in vision, excessive tiredness, swelling of the abdomen, legs or ankles, shortness of breath, or protruding neck veins.
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet
Interaction with TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet is recommended.
TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Limited information is available on the use of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet in patients with the severe liver disease.
What if you miss a dose of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet?
If you miss a dose of TiziAx 5mg 28 Tablet, please contact your doctor.